Perennially praised as one of the greatest values in French wine, this Chardonnay is aged 30% in French oak with the other 70% rested on Viognier lees, amping up the honeyed peach, apricot and citrus notes. It's big and bold with a satiny texture and will pair well with chicken or seafood.
Release Date:June 26, 2021
750 mL bottle
Sugar Content:5 g/L
Sweetness Descriptor:XD - Extra Dry
Style:Full-bodied & Rich